Thursday, April 10, 2008

Yay for Colbie!

We took a well needed girls trip to St. George to see Colbie Caillat play at the Tuacahn last weekend. We had a great time! When we were at the concert we ran into my cousin Matt who I haven't seen in a year or so, that was fun! And then we saw three other girls I went to school with while we were there. It's a small world. It really was a great trip though. The concert was great!! She sounded jut as great live! And the warm weather really makes me look forward to spring here. (if it ever comes!)




We saw someone selling puppies on the side of road and Kristi insisted that we stoped and gave them some love!

6 comments:

Amberly said...

Carlie, I'm so jealous! It looks like you had so much fun. You guys are so fun.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a blast. She would be fun to see. The pups are cute.

Anonymous said...

By the way, I changed your blog to put comments in a pop up window...that way, people don't have to back out, they can just close out of the pop up and be back into the blog. So much faster.

The Davis Family said...

Looks like you had way fun!! I love Colbie, I bet her concert was so good!

Carlie Michelle said...

Thanks Mel! I'm glad you did. It is alot easier and faster. Your the bestest!

Kelie said...

hi carlie, hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog! all of your pictures are so dang cute...do you ever look bad?? it was fun to see you!