Monday, November 24, 2008

Dear Anonymous:

I wish I could put into words how incredibly grateful I am for what you did for me. But there are not enough words. I was brought to tears. In fact I sobbed at your gracious gift. I am truly touched by your act of selflessness, and hope with all of my heart that one day I will be able to do the same for one in need. Thank you for your caring words, and touching testimony. You are an amazing example to me. Do you know what a true blessing, and answer you were to my prayers? I hope you do. But more than anything, I hope you know how deeply appreciative I am for what you did for me. Thank you. From the very deepest pocket of my heart, thank you.

All of my love,
Carlie

4 comments:

Laura said...

I have missed you. Sounds like you have had a rough go of it, and yet, that adorable cute wonderful positive Carlie is still shining through.
hang in there
prayers for you

Sarah Blackhurst said...

We Love you Aunt Carlie! We miss you too! Please come see us, I promise this new little guy will melt your heart on a bad day, for some reason he has that effect! Love your guts!

FJ Johnson said...

Your blog is way cuter than mine!!! I love it!!

Lori said...

I like the changes. Where were you trying on wedding dresses at???? That was a nice note you put on your blog. How are your beans and corn. That was very nice of that person to do. I am still trying to figure out who it would be. Maybe it was someone from your ward?????