Tuesday, June 24, 2008

California!

We had a fabulous time in California! I wished it would have been just a little warmer, but all in all it was a great time! Driving day one! Driving day two! (I love that they look exactly the same!) The melting pot! That dessert was amazing!
Notice how Chase and Chet aren't in this picutre? We asked some dude to take our picture and he get about three feet away and snapped it, cutting of the boys! HA It was kinda funny! Sea World!! We were in the "Soak Zone" and yes, it owned up to its name! I love sandy toes! Isn't this amazing! I took this while on the beach! But we had that exact same view from our condo balcony! It was fantastic! On our first night there, our condo wasn't ready yet so we stayed in a hotel. I had a room with my dad and Lori, while Chet, Chase and Kristi were in the room next to us. Now, I remember my dad snoring when I was little, but I never remembered it like this! I had been asleep for about 20 minutes when I suddenly hear the strangest sound I have ever heard! I hear it once, and thought "what was that?" Then again and again and again, and I realize, THAT IS COMING FROM MY DAD!! I tried to put a pillow over my head, didn't work. Told Lori to turn up the TV, didn't work. Try fingers in ears, while humming, with pillow over my head, still didn't work. Yes, it was that loud! So I call Chet, tell him to move over cause I'm coming to sleep in his bed! So, I get to their room and I'm explaining how insanely loud his snoring is. We lough about it and go to bed. It wasn't until the next night in our condo that we were in the living room and my dad had already gone to bed, his door shut that they hear it. Yeah- through the wall, that they finally got it! It was crazy, so needless to say- we had to get it on camera! Lori- don't you dare tell him, or show him that this is on here, he would kill me! Sorry dad! But, you have to hear it to believe it!

7 comments:

Kerrilyn said...

Okay, the snoring has to be the funniest thing EVER!!!!! Your right about one thing....your dad would kill you if he knew you put that on there, but if you ask me it was totally worth it. I think I will pee my pants!!

Sarah Blackhurst said...

Yay! We have been checking every day for a new post (and of course you changed your blog background again!) I have been dying to hear about the trip, so glad you had fun! And I totally understand the snoring, great clip by the way! We love you, come see Will while he is down with the hands!

Lori said...

I am laughing so hard I think I just wet my pants. That is to funny. I had no idead that you video taped it. I though you just recorded the sound. Where was I when you did the video??? Now you know why I need either Ambien or Zanax to go to sleep when he is home, or else I sleep on the couch or the other bed. He is really bad this year, cause he has had allergies so bad this year. This is the worst it has been in all the years of being married, his nose gets so plugged up at night.
And he gives me crap for sleeping with my mouth open sometimes. Anywy thanks for the laugh. I still haven't stopped laughing.
Talk to you later.

Kelie said...

too funny that you put the snoring on here!! ha ha!! thanks for staying with us on your way home, it was fun to see you for a bit!

Finch Family said...

That is hillarious! I was going to ask what your stepmom did, but I read her post. That is too funny.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you all went to Cali. Fun...wish I had been there.

Anonymous said...

By the way, the snoring video was hilarious. I wonder who is worse??? Corky or my mom?