Thursday, June 19, 2008

Old friends- Good reminders

When I first moved out I met a very amazing person. My first roommate I ever had, she was from Alaska and was here for some personal healing. Today I stumbled onto her blog threw someone elses and I was so touched to read what she had chosen to base her blog on. When we lived together, I was able to take the discussions with her and be there when she was baptised into our church. She was so excited. She was a great influence to me. She really helped me to become a better person. And as i read her blog today I was able to see what a great testimony she has gained. It is amazing to me, to see what a huge influence our church and beliefs can make in a persons life, and I am so grateful that I was able to be apart of that. To be able to witness someones life change for the better. It was a huge faith builder for me when the missionaries showed up on our door that day, because we had just been talking about them the day before. Whitney, if you ever read this, I hope you know how grateful I am to have been apart of that huge amazing change in your life. You a strong, beautiful person, and I know that you can over come that personal struggle that you fight. I'm so proud to call you my friend! Love You!

2 comments:

Kerrilyn said...

That is awesome Car!!! It is always nice to see the gospel change someones life for the better. Good job!!

Lori said...

I am so proud of you and the example you are to your friends and family. Remember who you are and what you stand for no matter what. Love ya