Monday, October 13, 2008

Which witch is which?

We were quite the sight,
As we pulled up our tights
And looked suddenly mean
As our skin turned green.
"Arrive as a witch!" Was what we were told
The task was tricky, but not too bold.
We wondered and thought, and plotted and stewed,
And finally the perfect look was brewed!
A tuck and a nip, a snip and a stitch-
A ha! now we have the perfect witch.
the size was huge when it came to the nose,
and it matched just perfect with the curl of the toes.
A hairy spider, there it sat
right on the peak of that pointy hat.
When we finally touched down from the flight of the broom,
we heard cackles and chants as we walked in the room.
A house full of witches we beheld in our sight,
the attire and teeth were quite the fright!
The night was spent in laughter and stew
It was a sight to be seen, this much is true.....



7 comments:

Finch Family said...

What a cute post! You make a very good witch. Thanks for riding with me and helping me last night. See ya soon!

Lori said...

Looks like you had fun. You will have to get me the names in your Witch Trial and some pictures so I can scrapbook them.

Laura said...

why was I not invited? I thought I was your new BFF!?

Carlie Michelle said...

Laura, you always invited! Lets have our own witch party! You can make the cake:)

FJ Johnson said...

We are great witches. Love ya

Laura said...

OK...I will bring the cake, and you bring your breasts...as in chicken...the parmesan ones...so far they are rated #1 with my family!

Brady and Natalie said...

CARLIE! Hey you cute witch, I am loving your blog. Lovin the tights! We all need to get together, like the old apartment days! Hope everything is good!