Thursday, October 9, 2008

Phoenix!

My dad flew me out to see him for my birthday. So I left on Friday and came home on Sunday. (the same day i went skydiving:)It was a short trip, but so worth it! I have always been my daddy's girl, and even though I turned 22, in his eyes I'm still 6 and that's just fine with me! my whole life we have had a bond that is kind of unexplainable. We are so much alike. We get each other. And I know, that no matter what, I can count on him for anything. It's a fun thing to have a dad who calls me to just remind me he loves me more, that I can count on for a shopping buddy when ever I'm in town. And who is over protective to the point that it's funny. The night I got to Phoenix my dad made me my favorite sandwich and had filled the fridge with my favorite cream soda. As I sit eating and enjoying, we were making a plan of what we should do the next day, when he threw out the idea of going to Tombstone I jumped on it! It was only 2 hours away and sounded like fun. So the next morning, away we went......
Our first stop when we get to that amazing town was of course, "Big Nose Kate's" as we were sitting there enjoying some lunch, this guy came and grabbed me, put me on the piano and took a picture. It was funny!
This is the Bird Cage Theater. It was fun to see, not only was it a theater, but also a saloon, gambling hall and brothel. They had the original table and chips that Wyatt Earp played with. Pretty sweet. That is the same hearse that carried all the famous people you hear about. (oh- and a sweet picture of my dad! haha)
We had a great time. Tombstone is a neat place. We saw a gun fight too which was pretty entertaining. And made all the great stops like Crystal Palace and The Oriental. Thanks for the fun trip dad, hope to see you soon!

Love you infinity....

3 comments:

Lori said...

Nice pictures. I need you to put all your tombstone pics and skydivig pics on a disc and get them to me post hace so that I can get them scapbooked.

Kerrilyn said...

I think Lori meant Post HASTE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you guys had a great time.