Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lets see how well you know your history, you tell me where I went....

I took a vacation.

A well needed six days off.
I flew on airplanes, slept on airplanes, puked on airplanes....

I ate great food!
I did some fantastic shopping-
I stayed eleven floors up in a pent house suite with a great view!And saw incredible things.


Including the perfect tourist.
And a monument dedicated to our first president.


I prayed where famous people have prayed, in 300 year old churches

I walked on the oldest street in America

And stood in the room where our declaration was signed.















I witnessed a famous crack that rang it's way to history.


And had my first ride on a subway.


I ran where famous people have run,


And spent four hours in a museum of art that takes your breath away.
and I met the stallion. Yeah he's Italian.






And I had a great time. A really, really great time!
With really, really great company!
I already miss that company.
But it was good to know that I was missed

8 comments:

Lori said...

I guessed, Philly. To bad baseball hadn't started yet, maybe you could have gone and seen them present their World Series trophy to the fans.

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FJ Johnson said...

I have to say that i am little disappointed there is no pictures of Tyler on here. I am starting to wonder if he really exsist. Who is this mystery man?

Sarah Blackhurst said...

Kristi said it! Where is this lovely man who seems to sweep you off your feet time and time again? Will we EVER get to meet him?

Kerrilyn said...

I guess Philly too!!! Looks like you had fun.

Brillo Pad said...

I agree with the Tyler not existing thing. I feel like he doesn't. And that means you didn't really take a trip, you must have photoshopped yourself into Philly for a week.

Photo By Emilie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bray said...

You are so beautiful and I love your header. Thanks for your sweet comment...I started my blog just as a quiet way to journal our family and our journey. I love to know that others read and are in some way uplifted. You are young so maybe it is a glipse into your future...if you are so lucky to have girls one day, oh it is so much drama, but all worth it. Thanks so much!!