Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I need an umbrella!


In the last little while I have felt like nothing is going my way. When it rains in my world, it pours. It has been one bad thing on top on another, and I get that overwelming feeling that nothing is ever going to go my way. But I have come to find that it is in times like these that there is no greater thing in this world than true best friends, and family. I had a horrible night last night! On my way home from Amber's house I got a ticket and the cop was so rude to me for no reason. And when I got home I was bawling being a totaly girl and Chase and Kristi called me in their room just to make sure I was ok, and made me feel so much better. They really are so great. I have so much love an respect for them. I feel so greatful to be able to live in their home and have them as my family! It is amazing how such simple gestures can make such a huge difference. It really is the little things in life that make the difference:)

3 comments:

Lori said...

I hope that you are having a better day today. I have an extra big Nike umbrella you can borrower, but I will need it back cause your Dad causes me more rain than two umbrellas can handle sometimes. I guess the only thing we can do with him is to keep praying a be a better example and hopefully one day he will realize what he has and take some serious action. Love ya tons, remember to keep your speed in check!!!

Anonymous said...

That was so nice of you to share. It was so nice of Kristi and Chase to make sure you are okay. That makes my heart happy, seeing family take care of each other. Way to go, guys! Love you.
P.S. Lay off the pedal, it's a lot cheaper...love, one who knows.

FJ Johnson said...

Thanks Carlie. your the best roomie ever.