Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Um...I live in my brothers basement?

Well, I have moved again. ha ha! Back in November I found the most wonderful brand new home that my roommates and I moved into and it was great. But Last month my roommates and I started fighting like girls do and it got out of hand so I moved out. It was an interesting night to say the least. But now I'm living with Chase and Kristi and I love it! They are such a happy cute couple. And Kristi and I love being roomies. Its means TWICE the clothes :) The only down fall is that Mayzie and Norman are not friends. At all. They hate each other! Its so funny! Norman always tries to play with her but is a little over whelming so she raises her little lip and shows him her teeth like she is tough. It is pretty funny. And Norman hates it when she wears bows. He rips them out of her hair with his teeth. Lets hope that they can get over this pretty quick so I can actually leave the room without Mayzie under my arm!

6 comments:

Kerrilyn said...

Yeah Carlie, I am glad you have a blog now. I am very excited. I still love you even though you think Mayzie is cuter than Chloe.

* Keeping up with the Jones' * said...

So you got roped into doing the blog thing too? It's nice to see that you've joined the crowd.

Lori said...

I think we have all got roped into doing the blog thing. Just make sure you check your spelling and your grammer before you post your blog or Kerrilynn will freak the heck out. Elle is still the cutest and has the really good Yorkie hair.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Chloe used to pull Squirts bows out of his hair too. She would drag him around the room by his pony tail. Mean, Mean Chloe. He stands up to her now, but she can still take him down. Poor, Poor Squirt.

Kerrilyn said...

Speaking of the little mean spirited Chloe, she really has taken a disliking to Brad. She growls and tries to bite him almost every time he tries to touch her. I think she is secretly scared that he will step on her with those enormous feet or possibly trip and fall down on her. Either way, she seriously does not like him much. It's pretty funny to watch her get after him. Poor, poor Bradley.

Lori said...

That's okay Crawl and Chet don't get along either. Crawl runs and hides when Chet comes around. I think Chet has tormented him in the past behind my back. Elle loves Chet, but Crawl is a sissy and runs and hides under the bed usually until he is gone.