Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Spring Fever!


So, I spent the weekend in Phoenix with my dad and it was so fabulous! We had such a great time! The weather was pretty much perfect and the shopping in that city is amazing! Saturday we spent the day at the Scottsdale mall and that was great! And that night we went to Mill street which is lined with shops and stores on both side and we took a horse and buggy ride around the street is was really fun. But they have all these birds in the trees that are so loud and obnoxious, they make you wan to scream! Sunday we went and saw the field that the superbowl was played on, that thing is amazing. It is set up on train tracks so they can roll in out of the indoor stadium to the outside of the building so it can get sunlight and water. It was crazy! I wanted to get some great pictures but my camara is still lost somewhere in Genola. Coming home to the cold was the worst part of the trip. By far! I'm so ready for the snow and coldness to go away! Im ready for some warmth! I told Lori that Im moving to the beach somewhere! I need it. It was 74 degrees when I left Phoenix, that is Mary Poppins weather, Practically perfect in every way!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Looks good. Is it snowing now? It has been thundering here for about an hour now and trying to rain. It is still pretty warm though. I bet it is in the 60's still. I am glad you had a fun time with your Dad in Phoenix. I was glad that your plane was delayed and you got to hang out with us at the airport on Monday.

Love Ya bye

Carlie Michelle said...

I did have a fun time! Thanks so much for setting things up fo rme to go! I was glad I got to meet up with you guys too! That was nice. Im so jelous of your great weather! Tired of the cold:(