Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Park City!

I spent a fun weekend in Park City with my mom and sister in laws this past week. Kristi has a client who owns some amazing condos up there and was nice enough to let us stay. We had so much fun. When we got there my mom had got us all new matching pajamas and made us fun gift bags full of stuff for pedicures! So we spent the night doing our toes and playing a fun game. We laughed and played all night! Kristi and I were both sick while we were up there which was a bummer but we still had a great time! When we woke up we had hot chocolate and just hung out. They still have so much snow up there. It really was a great getaway weekend.

We had full intentions of getting in the hot tub til we saw if only fits two people! Ha Ha! So we all put our feet in anyway!

Me and Jori on our way home!


Dont worry, It's just rootbeer! I pretty much look like a guy on vacation though with my drink and remote on a couch!

11 comments:

Kerrilyn said...

Sounds like fun. Everyone needs a good weekend get away to just veg.

Lori said...

Sounds like you had fun. We need to do another girl weekend somewhere with all my sisters. Get on them to do it.

Carlie Michelle said...

We sure do! That was fun when we did it. Lets plan somewhere warm!!

The Davis Family said...

hey! It was good seeing ya the other day! I swear I don't think I had seen you since I saw you at UCCU forever ago. How are you doing anyway? Where do you work now?

Ali said...

Hey Carlie bug! Fun to see you on your cute blog. Girls weekend looked like to much fun! We need to do that in our family!
Email me your e-mail address so you can get on to my blog!
alimathewson@gmail.com
It's so great to keep in touch with everyone in this cyber world. I love it!

The Davis Family said...

I love being married! It is awesome! Are you dating anyone now? Where are you living!? Its been forever since I have seen you!

Lori said...

nice seeing you on Friday night and yesterday morning. Keep your nose clean and see ya later. Lori

Torres Family said...

oh my heavens this looks like so much fun Carlie. I bought died when i saw the picture of Jori I have not seen her for years. We should all get together for lunch!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I got some dang cute clothes online and of course they don't fit me. You and Kristi or some skinny short friends, need to come over and try them on. They are way cute and cheap...$100/jeans for $20! Some dresses for around $35. Two of the dresses that are the cutest of course, are around $65... I think. If you want them, I'll sell them to you for what I paid. Call me...766-5453 494-9046 see you soon...coming to spring break????

Carlie Michelle said...

Mel- We will have to come try them on that would be fun! Thats a bummer that they dont fit!

Anonymous said...

I know. Especially because they are so cute.