Monday, March 10, 2008

Sin City!

Amber turned 21 on Thursday! So we went to Vegas for the weekend. It was such a fabulous time! The next time your in Vegas I strongly recommend you tell everyone it's your birthday, even if it's not, you wouldn't believe all the free stuff we got just because it was her birthday!


We stayed at the Luxor one night, and ate at this fabulous place called the Burger Bar. It was great! They brought Amber a dessert that looked like a hamburger but it was actually a pastery with fruit and cream inside, I was so yummy!









We did a lot of shopping and hung out with Chet alot. I love him! He is so fun. We went to the human body exibit which was probably the most incredible thing I have ever seen. That place will honestly boggle your mind! We got a little crazy on the way home. I think it was the lack of sleep:) That's always the worst part of taking a trip is coming home! But all in all we really did have an amazing time! Happy Birthday Friend!


5 comments:

Lori said...

I am glad that you got home okay and had no speeding incidents like you did last time you were trying to get Amber home for something.

The Muirs said...

Hey Carlie,

Glad you had a good time. Cute pictures. Give me the lowdown on the human body exhibit. My kids (Zach) would love it. Maybe we can stop to see it when we go through Vegas. Where is it at and did you have to get tickets ahead of time.

Kristen

Kerrilyn said...

Sounds like you had fun. Hope you didn't loose too much money.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like tons of fun. I love the new colors/paper on the blog. So cute.

Zach said...

Carli the body thing was very cool when I went to go see it.