Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Away we go....


I think one of the most important things in this world, is to have bestest friends that stick with you threw every and anything! There is a time in our lives when we decide that we need change, that we need to explore. And now is that time for me! As Amber and I were sitting at Starbucks two weeks ago I looked at her and said, "I'm ready. I'm ready to get away. To experience the world outside of Utah county. I need some chage Amber!!" She agreed that she was ready for a change too. Amber is an amazing make-up artist for MAC cosmetics and really excels at what she does. She has top sales in her region, she honestly rocks. So for her to say that she needed change too, caught me a little off gaurd. But she went on to tell me that her regional manager keeps bugging her to come to Denver. Denver? I'm wanted to get away from the cold! But as we talked it out and looked at the perks, (we litarally made a pro's and con's list!) of moving to Denver we were sold! So, it's to Denver for us! We are moving to Denver. In August. I cant even begin to tell you how excited I am! There is not one other person that I would rather move away with than Amber Marie! We stick together and that is important! So we are headed down in July to find our housing and me a job and get all the details worked out. We are so stoked about it. I cant wait to see what Denver brings! I told her she has to get a puppy so Mayzie has a friend, that is the only rule, and she is all for it. YAY FOR DENVER!!!

5 comments:

Lori said...

It has now been several hours since you posted this blog. Were ya even going to call and inform us of your plans. That is nice, I am excited for you, but it wuld have been nice to have a little heads up. Alos i have not said anything to your Dad. You can have all that fun in that department. I am not even going to go there. I am proud of you that you are brave to make those kind of big decisions. Remember it is a long ways away at least 8 hours from Utah County. Make sure you pray about it before you make any final rash decisions. I will support you with what ever you decide.

Love ya

Carlie Michelle said...

Amber and I are headed to Vegas today after work, yay for warm weather! see you tonight!

Kerrilyn said...

I hope you have fun on your adventure. Good thing you have a blog, at least you can stay in contact with us. Good luck.

Carlie Michelle said...

Mel! I remember that you hated Denver. But I'm going to need you to change your attitude A-SAP!

Anonymous said...

As Olivia would say, "NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!"