Monday, July 21, 2008

50 random facts.....

1. Rides up the canyon are my source of therapy.
2. I love rice crispy treats.
3. I have been shot in the head with a bb gun two different times.
4. I have had the same best friend since 4th grade.
5. I hate milk!
6. Never cooked til I started my current job, now I love to cook.
7. I have been sky diving 5 times and am getting skydive certified.
8. I currently love all things yellow.
9. I would move to Florida tomorrow if I thought I could live without my mama.
10. I still love to swing at the playground.
11. Autumn is my favorite time of year.
12. I have a secret wish to design wedding invitations for a living.
13. I strongly believe that my mom knows me better than anyone.
14. I LOVE lemonade. Strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, mango.......
15. I hate Chinese food.
16. I love Oprah. I change my TV at work over at 4 o'clock everyday to watch her!
17. I believe that you make time for the things you want to make time for.
18. I think "Planet Earth" is the best TV series ever created.
19. I love to read. I get obsessed, and wont put the book down til it's done.
20. I have had the nick name "Bug" since I was little. My dad and Chet still call me that.
21. I can't remember one day of my life that my toenails weren't painted. Seriously.
23. I will eat the dough, over the cookie, any day.
24. I have to make a daily, valiant effort to not speed while driving.
25. When I was little, I had the hairest arms you have ever seen.
26. I believe that good music can change a persons life.
27. I'm ok with being my dad's "baby girl" the rest of my life.
28. I can sing every song from "The Sound of Music".
29. I love to floss my teeth.
30. I think the new Willy Wonka with Johnny Depp is one of the best movies ever.
31. I will take caramel over chocolate, every time.
32. growing up, we slept on the tramp every night in the summer.
33. I truly believe a bubble bath can fix anything.
34. When I was little I wanted to be a rodeo queen when I grew up.
35. I have never been able to sleep if there is a full moon. (Werewolf?)
36. I was convinced that the clown from "IT" lived under my moms bed most of my childhood.
37. I believe that traditions are something that should never be broken.
38. I always feel like I'm doing something unnatural when I eat eggs. They kinda freak me out.
39. I believe in love at first sight.
40. I think mice, although creepy, are very cute.
41. I can quote "Finding Nemo" from start to finish. Great movie!
42. I wear false lashes daily.
43. I cant whistle without my fingers.
44. I have always wished my name was Charlie.
45. Not one single day goes by I don't think about Seth and Cassie.
46. I always sing in the shower!
47. My guilty pleasure is perezhilton.com I check it daily.
48. I believe that happiness is something to be made, not found.
49. I only wear shoes when I have to. I love to go barefoot.
50. I honestly believe, that everything in life, happens for a reason.

1 comments:

Sarah Blackhurst said...

Will and I loved reading your 50 random facts, okay I loved them while Will loved the pics of aunt carlie down the side! Great Post! Can't wait to get together since we missed each other Saturday!