Monday, July 7, 2008

Nothin' But A Good Time...

POISON! Yes, Amber and I went to Poison! And it was fabulous!!! I don't think there is anything in this whole world than can give you the same amazing feeling, as live, loud rock n' roll! (I am my mothers child!) And this concert was no exception. It was kind of like we went back in time. We saw some sweet mullets, awesome perms ratted at least 6 inches off the head, lots of black leather jackets, pretty sure everyone there was a chain smoker, and I'm so glad all the fifty year old women didn't throw away their denim mini skirts from the 80's! Thank goodness for that! It really was so fun though, the music was great and the old guy in front of us head banging and singing every word to every song made the whole show! POISON!
This is him! The old guy! Amber looks high, but I promise she's not. I look like I have a lazy eye! I love it!
Now you can watch this sweet video clip, and pretend like you're there with us! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Kerrilyn said...

You are one crazy girl!!! But at least you are having fun!!

Lori said...

I went and saw them in concert once when I was about your age. They played for White Snake or Guns and Roses can't remember.

The Losee Family said...

Thanks for the call to rub it in. You know what a 80's rock woman I am. Love ya, Jo

Brillo Pad said...

Shut it just shut up just shut up! That was so much fun. And those nachos were awesome too. POISON!

Anonymous said...

Way too much fun being had!