Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Worth The Trip

My grandpa Earl is so great. We stopped by and saw him this past weekend on our way home from Mesquite and I'm so glad we did. He is such a happy person, and makes me so happy every time I see him. He had had surgery just a week before and was doing great. Always such a trooper! I wish I could see more of him. It's hard when we live so far away, but when I do get to see him it's always so great. He is just the kind of person that always knows how to make me smile! I have always kinda been my grandpa's girl. And that has always been just fine with me! Love you Grandpa!

2 comments:

Lori said...

That was nice that you stopped to see Grandpa. It made his day to see both you and Chet on the same day. Thanks for remembering to go by.

The Davis Family said...

I love reading your blog!! Hope your having a good summer!