Thursday, August 21, 2008

26 Things...

So- I stole this from Emily's blog because I thought it was such a great idea! (Thanks Em!) It's Chase and Kristi's birthdays this month, just five days apart, Kristi will be 24, and Chase will be 26, so I thought I would give you 26 reasons they are so great......

1. They let me and my dog live with them! How generous:)

2. Kristi is a great cook, and makes dinner all the time.

3. They love their dogs even when Norman is slobbery and looks like this....
4. Chase is very generous and would give you his last dollar just to help.

5. You wont ever miss a UFC fight as long as you know them, they host a party every fight!

6. Kristi watches stupid TV shows with me every week.

7. Chase loves to have crazy facial hair.
8. They love their nieces and nephews, and always do fun things for them.

9. Kristi does fabulous hair, and always reminds me when I need my hair colored:)

10. Chase taught himself Spanish and uses it to order people cow tongues to eat without them knowing, and thinks that it's so funny.

11. Kristi taught me how to crochet and makes awesome hats, blankets and the cutest baby booties you have ever seen!

12. They are both very very funny, and have great comedic timing.

13. Kristi has beautiful eyes and FANTASTIC lashes!

14. Chase loves to spoil Kristi and always goes the extra mile to show her his love.

15. They are best friends and love to be together.

16. Kristi goes to all Chases softball games and cheers him on.

17. They always go on fun getaways and take time to enjoy life.

18. Chase is a great artist and can carve amazing things in trees.

19. They bring fun every where they go, if not with games, then with their personalities.

20. They will be great parents someday, if they would just have kids instead of dogs!

21. They have more friends than anyone I know.

22. They both have great style, Chase shops like a girl!

23. We are all sure Chase is half troll due to the amount of hair on his feet.

24. Kristi believes in dessert after every meal! Including breakfast.
25. Everyone hopes that one of them gets your name for Christmas, because they give you the BEST presents!

26. They are both really happy, really great people!!


I hope you both have a very, very happy birthday! I love you so much!! Thanks for being you!

1 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday you two. Love ya tons. See you in a couple of weeks.

Lori