Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sunshine and Summer Time

When I think of seven peaks, I think of my high school summers. When me and my friends would pile in the red jeep with the top off and and spend the whole day just hanging out in the sun and the water, scooping out guys, and lathering on the tanning oil! Those were the days- when you didn't have to worry about anything but your tan and your sun bleached hair! We had some really great times at that place. A group of us were there on Tuesday and had so much fun! All the fun of the summer and the peaks came right back!


Tristen loved the lily pads! It was so funny to watch them all try to get across.



This is me on the free fall. My mom missed the picture the first time and made me go do it again! It was pretty funny.

This is what it's all about!!


Yay for sunshine and summer time!

2 comments:

Lori said...

You are crazy. You better be using sun screen so you don't end up with skin cancer. Sounds like you had fun. Brian and Suzanne just scored a nice boat, so maybe we will have to get them to take us water skiing. I haven't been on water skis for years. But I will have to do some toning up before you catch me in my swimming suit like yours.

Sarah Blackhurst said...

I am so jealous of your cute bikini body! Love Ya Car! I really am going to stop being a slacker and get with you soon! Love the rest of your Summer as it is quickly ending!