Tuesday, September 23, 2008

ABC!

Kristi tagged me.....

ABC........
A- Attached or Single? Single!
B- Best friend? Amber Marie and my mama
C-Cake or Pie? hhmm..... probably pie.
D-Day of Choice? Sunday, very chill happy day.
E-Essential item? studio fix
F-Favorite color? Yellow!
G-gummy bears or gummy worms? Both!
H-hometown? Payson
I-Indulgences? Cream soda
J- January or July? July, it's closer to fall time
K-Kids? nope. Adorable dog though.
L-Life is incomplete without? memories
M-Marriage date? has not approached yet...
N-Number of siblings? 2 Brothers 1 Sister
O-Oranges or apples? Oranges!
P-Phobias or fears? um- not that I can think of?
Q-Quotes? "We are going to need you to stop wearing tiaras to work...."
R- Reason to smile? Longboarding the canyon
S- Season? Fall. Love everything about it!
T-tag 8 people-Whoever wants to do this!
U-Unknown Fact? I always wished I had a southern accent
V-Very Favorite store? MAC counter, Forever 21, Victoria Secret, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory....
W- Worst habit? BITING MY NAILS!
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? Haven't had either.
Y- Your favorite food?Mashed potatoes, chicken parmesan
Z- Zodiac? Virgo

0 comments: